Hiroshima Essay Topics分享
人类历史上第一次在军事上使用核武器发生在 1945 年 8 月 6 日，即第二次世界大战期间。 为了说服日本投降，美国在广岛投下了原子弹。 大约 7 万平民死于冲击波，超过 20 万人死于核辐射的影响。
对于留学生来说，如果你在修一门历史课，那么你可能需要在历史研究中经常考虑这些事件。 这就是我们收集广岛论文主题的原因，这些主题将为您提供有关在论文中写什么的想法。 选择其中一个写一篇有趣的论文。
Cause and Effect Hiroshima Essay Topics
- Effects of radiation sickness in Hiroshima.
- Why did President Truman decide to drop the atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki? What other options did he have?
- Analyze the historical and contemporary causes of the event in Hiroshima.
- Evaluate the later consequences of the event in Hiroshima.
- What impact did the bombing on Hiroshima have on US-Japanese relations?
- The bombing on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the before and after effect of the devastation.
- The political consequences of bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945.
- Ecological effects of the nuclear bombardment of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
- Why did America drop the atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
- How did the dropping of atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki affect our notion of security? Make sure to identify and distinguish the immediate and longer-term significance in your answer.
- On what grounds have historians disagreed about the reasons for the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? What is the current state and significance of this disagreement?
- What were the affects of the total body exposure after the bombing of Hiroshima?
Argumentative Hiroshima, Nagasaki Topics
- The atomic bomb on Hiroshima wasn’t necessary.
- Was the United States justified in the atomic bombing of Hiroshima? Nagasaki?
- Was the use of the A-bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945 necessary to end the war against Japan?
- Were the nuclear bombings of Nagasaki and Hiroshima necessary?
- Discuss the dropping of the atomic bombs by the USA on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. In your opinion, was this decision justified? How did the dropping of the atomic bombs contribute to the global Cold War from 1945 to 1990?
- Was there a need to drop the atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki to persuade the Japanese to surrender?
- Was the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki a war crime?
- Whether the US should have dropped the atomic bomb on Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Arguing for it.
- The atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was necessary for ending the war.
- Thomas Nagel argues that the bombing of Hiroshima is an example of a morally prohibited “terror-bombing” rather than a legitimate attack on a military target. What reasons does Nagel give for his view?
- Obama should not apologize for Hiroshima.
- What was the role of the Hiroshima bombing in starting the Cold War?
- In the book “Hiroshima” by John Hersey, did the Hiroshima victims try to blame their sufferings and those of their fellow citizens on someone? The Americans? Their own government?
- Do you agree with President Truman’s decision on the bombing of Hiroshima?
Analytical Hiroshima Essay Topics
- Analyze different historical interpretations of the Hiroshima bombing.
- Analyze the ideological basis for the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the techniques and technologies used.
- Analyze the interest or indifference of neighbors and nations during the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
- Analyze the factors that encouraged/discouraged the Truman administration to drop the atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
- Analyze what happened in Nagasaki and Hiroshima.
- Why do people who survived the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki rarely talk about their tragic experiences?
- Why did the atomic bombing of Hiroshima on August 6, 1945, and the subsequent bombing of Nagasaki on August 9, become the only military use of nuclear weapons to date?
- Why were the bombing survivors of Hiroshima victims of discrimination?
- How are the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings taught in Japanese schools?
- How did the events in Hiroshima and Nagasaki influence the elimination of nuclear weapons?
Compare and Contrast Hiroshima, Nagasaki Topics
- What were the differences between the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
- Are the Iraq/Afghanistan Wars justifiable, and how do they compare to the use of the Atomic Bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
- Compare and contrast “Hiroshima” by John Hersey and “On the Beach” by Neville Shute and how they try to deal with the issue of nuclear obliteration.
- Write a synopsis of the film “Hiroshima Mon Amour” (1959) and historical comparison to pop culture.
- Compare Adam Mayblum’s “The Price We Pay” with Don DeLillos’s “In the Ruins of the Future” and Hachiya’s account of “Hiroshima Diary.”
不管您有任何关于persuasive speech 写作的困难，在Essayzhidao.com，立即咨询我们，立刻获得最优质的服务。
ESSAYZHIDAO是专业的英文论文指导学术机构，不管是论文、Essay、Assignment、College Paper、Coursework、Lab Report还是高中作业我们都可以写，目前已经为加拿大、美国、英国、澳洲、新西兰以及新加坡等地留学生提供代写论文、代写作业以及论文修改指导服务。